Well i am kinda off the track of happy mood, but i feel i've got a voice shouting from the very core of me; it says, " you have to do it because you are the ONLY ONE who can do this"...
(Fearfully and Confused) Is the voice right???
Damn yes, it can't be wrong it was my idea, it was my decision, it was my dream, it was my stand for it and IT IS my future's foundation block...
Hmmmm so i have to take a start i have to pick myself up i have to have to give it a try because the voice within me proposes me that I CAN DO IT and and and I WILL DO IT ... :)
(Fearfully and Confused) Is the voice right???
Damn yes, it can't be wrong it was my idea, it was my decision, it was my dream, it was my stand for it and IT IS my future's foundation block...
Hmmmm so i have to take a start i have to pick myself up i have to have to give it a try because the voice within me proposes me that I CAN DO IT and and and I WILL DO IT ... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment